Shannon S Photography: Website

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Western Career College Graduation

Now having my website being listed when you do a Google search, I am slowly getting nibbles from prospective clients.  Which is truly exciting, I hope I hear from other soon. 

I have decided to finally accept to take the photos at Western Career College-Stockton Campus graduation photos during the ceremony.  This will be the biggest event I have ever done.  It will hold new challenges that I may not have seen and not big production wedding could have prepared me.  But everyone at Western (which is my 9-5 job) believes that I can do a great job.  That means a being that they have in the past hired outside company's who specialize in graduations.  I am hoping my advantage is that I have been in charge of 2 of their graduations and knowing a little can help me.  

So I am going to sign up on Shutterfly to allow students to purchase if need be only wallets instead of an entire package with print sizes they might never use.  Shutterfly will take care of the transactions and shipping which is great!  I would only have to up load and let the students and their families along with the help of Shutterfly take care of the rest.  

I hope to gain Western-Stockton Campus as a permanent client year after year, I plan to try do things a little different then most graduation companies.  And depending on how it goes I can ask (never hurts to ask) if another campus may want to use me.  This will open doors to others viewing my website and (cross our fingers) hire me for future gigs.  

Wish me luck!  

No comments:

Post a Comment