Shannon S Photography: Website

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Events, Contest, Events

This has been the week of focus, making sure that all things that need to be done before I start school again towards recieving my BA in Small Bunsiness Management and Entrupenuaship have been mostly taken care of.

I will be submitting photos into the San Joaquin County Fair held during the month of June and the Delicato Photography Show held during the month of July. I am excited like always to just get stuff out there to be seen by others.

May is definitly going to be a busy month, along with being in charge of the Photography for Western Career College 2009 Graduation I will be doing my photo shoot to also enter into the Crossroad Trading Co. annual photo contest. Last year one of my 3 photos was selected for Honorable Mention out of hundreds of photos submitted by others. I dont have high expectations other than to just keep pushing myself to try new things since fashion photography isn't really my forte. And most importantly have fun!!!!!!!!!!!

I have also emailed some local wineries to see about displaying or selling my artistic photos. Today I recieved a response from Heritage Oak Winery and just faxed off a vender enrollment form for their 2009 Art Fair: 10112 E Woodbridge Road Acampo, Ca 95220. It will be held on June 20 (Father's Day Weekend) between the hours of 11-5.

Like I always say it never hurts to ask, and if you dont you will never know what could happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment