Shannon S Photography: Website

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Livermore Harvest Fest 2009, and MORE!!!!!

Hey everyone! I am truly excited to be participating in this years Livermore Harvest Fest. I will at Tesla Vineyard, when talking to others that have tasted wine in Livermore if I say that is where they have The Singing Winemaker products they know where its at. It should be a great weekend, I hope to see many people out there.

I have 2 panels now to properly display framed art work at fairs and festivals, which I am very excited about. Made them instead of purchasing them, and they don't look bad at all! I am soooooo excited to use them for the first time this weekend!

Also, for the holiday weekend I will be doing a drawing for someone to win a free family portrait session. Just in time for the holidays!!! I can not wait to find out who's the winner!!!!!!!

I should have some photos of my tent from the Harvest Fest next weekend to share along with the winner of the prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment