Shannon S Photography: Website

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Jami, Jami, Jami
























I have shot Jami loads of times, and I have always thought she should model. Actually, I am not the only one who believes that. She helped me become one of Crossroads Honorable Mention last year. Now that company uses that photo in some of their ads in newspapers. What makes it soooo easy to shoot her is well, I think it is because it comes easy for her.

She has decided to start working on a portfolio, and yesterday she came over and we just pulled out many shots of her. I actually had about 10 and up to share but I thought I would just do 6. :) We didn't get too crazy just tried to keep it basic some extremely natural looking. I love it when you shoot over 300 shots and do not even realize it. I can't wait to shoot her again, which we definitely plan to real soon. Ideas start to pop in my head. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment