Shannon S Photography: Website

Sunday, August 1, 2010

2010 the year of planning

Right now I am taking a marketing class. Love it and hate it. Love that information that I am gaining, I getting new ideas for my business that will offered to my customers. Hate it because instead of having the time to put them into action I am in class trying to earn that degree. I can not wait until next year when I should be done with my BA so I can focus more of my time to really start to provide you, yes you with great photos and new products

So this year is definitely is a year of re-planning, re-designing, and re-inventing. Re-cycling :) a word to share with you about a direction Shannon S. Photography will be moving towards.

I did though just photography a wedding in Watsonville, Ca located about 20 min south of Santa Cruz. It was wonderful, who could complain when you have the opportunity to photograph on the beach?! Once I load I will share some of the highlights of that day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment