Shannon S Photography: Website

Sunday, June 6, 2010

WCC-Stockton 2010


Yesterday was Western Career College-Stockton Campus graduation. I had planned for me and my assistant to have matching shirts with Shannon S. Photography on them but the iron on transfer had a different plan. The Friday before the graduation ceremony I had created a simple design to iron on the shirts that I had purchased earlier that week. I placed the iron on transfer into the printer went to my computer pressed print, then a crazy sound came from my printer. The iron on transfer wrapped itself around one of the drums/roll and because the iron on is, lets say sort of rubbery. Every time we tried to pull it out, the "paper" would just stretch. :(

So though that didn't work out my assistant and I still looked great (that's us at the end of the ceremony) in our plan black button up shirts. New plan until I can really afford embroidering the name will creating name badges. I really believe it is important to look the part and with another graduation coming up that is one item that must be completed off my list of things to do. The badge will allow us to actually wear other color button up shirts depending on wear we will happen to be shooting at.

Now it is just loading the photos and getting them ready to view for tomorrow. Then next will the WCC-Antioch Campus on 6/25/2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment