Shannon S Photography: Website

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Just finished

I just got back from doing my first graduation. It was was a slow start, students were hesitant to have their picture taken before the graduation. But once a couple started to come over the line got long quick. It was a great first experience, and I do hope to do it again not only for Western but for any other colleges looking to have someone new. What I believe made this a great first time is knowing most of the student.

Next part of the job is loading all the photos onto the website. Hope the students enjoy their photos!

After that next thing on the list is choosing 3 photos that I have recently taken of a friend for the Crossroads Trading Co. Photo Contest due tomorrow, I want everyone to vote for the 3 to stay in the top 100 to be viewed by many!

No comments:

Post a Comment